CELACANTO SERVICIOS TURISTICOS S DE RL DE CV (Hotel Vamar Vallarta),in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, and internet portal https://www.vamarvallarta.com, is responsible of the use and protection of your personal information, and in this regard we would like to inform you of the following:
The responsible for data protection is Hotel Vamar Vallarta, the person in charge in any case is Mr. Erick Cervantes of the Customer Service Department, who is located at the same address and who can be contacted by email.
Information that we gather
Information that we gather
The personal data collected are: name, surname, telephone number, postal address and e-mail address. If you choose to pay by credit card, the credit card number, expiry date, cardholder’s name, and credit card statement address will be collected. When booking international flights, the date of birth, passport number and the name and telephone number of a person specified by the customer who will not be travelling on those dates will be collected to serve as an emergency contact if necessary. When booking flights with a stopover or final destination in the United States, the nationality and gender of each passenger will be collected.
A copy of the passport of all passengers will be requested when booking cruises and travel circuits.
In the event that a reservation does not pass the risk verification protocol established by Hotel Vamar Vallarta, the following information will be requested from the reservation holder: copy of credit card on both sides and copy of official photo identification on both sides.
For reconciliation of duplicate charges on the customer’s credit card and refunds to personal accounts, a copy of the statement will be requested.
This information is collected and stored when you choose to make a reservation with Hotel Vamar Vallarta online, by telephone, in person or in writing.
This Privacy Notice, based on Article 10 section IV of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Parties (LFPDPPP), has the purpose of fulfilling the obligations arising from the legal relationship between the owner of the data and Hotel Vamar Vallarta.
The owner may express his/her refusal to the processing of his/her personal data for those purposes that are not necessary or that gave rise to the relationship between the client and Hotel Vamar Vallarta by means of the procedures of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition described in this Privacy Notice.
Cookies are text files that are automatically downloaded and stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer equipment when browsing a specific Internet page, which allow the Internet server to remember some information about the user, including his or her preferences for viewing pages on that server.
Web beacons are images embedded in a web page or email, which can be used to monitor a visitor’s behavior, such as storing information about the user’s IP address, length of time spent on the page and the type of browser used, among others.
- Your browser type and operating system.
- The Internet pages you visit.
- The links you follow.
- The site you visited before coming to our site.
We collect and store non-personal information automatically each time you enter Hotel Vamar Vallarta. This information is collected and used only to make ongoing improvements to the service provided to our customers.
How can I change the way my browser handles cookies?
There are 2 basic actions on cookie management:
You can change your browser permissions to accept or block cookies. The process may vary slightly depending on your browser. If you are interested in this option, you can do a search on Google (or the search engine of your choice) with the phrase “How to manage cookies in (name of your browser)”.
You can delete all cookies that already exist on your computer. Here is a guide on how to delete cookies (opens in a new window).
How is your data used?
The data that you provide will have the following goals:
- Process, complete, update, modify, cancel or print the services that you have booked through Hotel Vamar Vallarta by the following means: electronic, telephone, in person or in writing.
- Sending notifications via email exclusively to inform about changes or events related to your travel route: confirmation of booked services, modifications, refunds, balances, and invitations to evaluate or give feedback on booked and received services from Hotel Vamar Vallarta, its employees or its representatives.
- Phone calls to verify the operations or transactions made via internet, telephone or in person, if Hotel Vamar Vallarta or its representatives consider it necessary.
- Phone calls to request documents that establish the identity of the client or the credit card holder, if Hotel Vamar Vallarta considers it necessary.
- To receive travel offers by mail if you accepted the subscription to our newsletter electronically, by telephone, in person or in writing. In every email sent by Hotel Vamar Vallarta you will find a link to unsubscribe from the newsletter if you wish to do so.
- To constantly keep and update our data bases, which create the statistics that allow Hotel Vamar Vallarta to improve the services that our guests recieve.
Limit on use and disclosure of information
How do we protect your personal data
If you need access to the personal data you submitted, please send an email to Erick Cervantes with the following information:
Full name and phone number or address
Locator number. With this information we can quickly find your details.
Hotel Vamar Vallarta will communicate to the owner by email, within a maximum period of twenty days from the date on which the request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition was received, the determination adopted, in order that, if appropriate, it becomes effective within fifteen days from the date on which the response is communicated. In the case of requests for access to personal data, the delivery shall be made upon accreditation of the identity of the applicant or legal representative, as the case may be.
The aforementioned periods may be extended once for an equal period, provided that this is justified by the case circumstances.
- Hotel, transfers, tours and bus tickets: only your first and last name are transferred to the supplier.
- Flights without stopover or final destination in the United States: only your first and last name are transferred to the airline.
- For flights with a stopover or final destination in the United States: only your full name, date of birth and gender are transferred to the U.S Government Transportation and Security Administration.
- For car rental bookings, only your first name, last name and address are transferred.
- Cruises: first name, last name and passport number.
- Travel tours: first name, last name and passport copy.
The purpose of the transmission of the aforementioned data is necessary for the existence and fulfilment of the legal relationship between the client and Hotel Vamar Vallarta.
The owner may express their refusal prior to the processing of their personal data through the procedure described in this Privacy Notice, or the owner will have a period of five days to express their refusal, if applicable, for the processing of their personal data for purposes other than those that are necessary and give rise to the legal relationship between Hotel Vamar Vallarta and the owner of the data. If the owner does not express their refusal to the processing of their data in accordance with the above, it shall be understood that their has given their consent to the processing of such data, unless there is evidence to the contrary.
By processing reservations with Hotel Vamar Vallarta, its representatives or affiliates electronically, by telephone, in person or in writing, the owner of the data accepts this Privacy Notice. If the user uses the services of https://www.vamarvallarta.com/hotel-vamar-vallarta, it means that they have read, understood and accepted the above terms.