The rates published on this website are valid only on the day of quotation and are subject to change without prior notice. The shown rates are guaranteed upon receipt of payment. All reservations are subject to availability. The confirmation code is issued until full payment has been received.
By booking online or by phone you authorize the use of your credit card number for payment, and you expressly acknowledge that you are aware of and agree to our reservation, payment, disclaimer of liability and cancellation policies. All changes to a reservation are subject to availability and re-quoting of rates.
It is necessary that you print your reservation coupon and present it at the time of claiming the services you have reserved.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express as payment methods.
The amount corresponding to your reservation will be charged immediately to your credit card, and the charge will appear on your account statement with the legend CELACANTO SERVICIOS TURISTICOS S DE RL DE CV as the company responsible for the charge.
Rates shown in Mexican pesos will be charged in Mexican pesos. Rates shown in American dollars will be charged in American dollars for transactions with Visa and Mastercard credit cards. For Amercian Express transactions, the American-dollar rate will be converted into Mexican pesos at the exchange rate in effect on the date of the transaction. This conversion might cause the amount shown in the account statement of your credit card to show a variation of up to 5% below or above the international fluctuation, and by accepting this policy you acknowledge that you have been informed of this fluctuation in the exchange rate and agree that American Express credit cards will be charged in Mexican pesos.
Celacanto Servicios Turísticos S de RL de CV provides services as an intermediary between the client and the provider of the goods and services published on this website. Celacanto Servicios Turísticos S de RL de CV establishes commercial negotiations within its own standards of quality and service, such as, but not limited to, accommodation, ground transportation, air transportation, choosing only the most qualified and prestigious suppliers in the market. Notwithstanding this, Celacanto Servicios Turísticos S de RL de CV cannot assume any liability to those who purchase services on its Internet portal, for acts or omissions of the suppliers announced here, since it has no control or legal relationship over their personnel, equipment, operation or assets.
The client hereby authorizes Celacanto Servicios Turísticos S de RL de CV, to act as a mediator in the contracting of the different services chosen to make up the travel package.
The merchant mediation service is performed directly by Celacanto Servicios Turísticos S de RL de CV, from its operations center located in the City of Cancun, Quintana Roo, using its technological platform, regardless of the way in which the purchase is made, whether through the Internet, customer service points, telephone service or any other form of contact.
In case of contracting Travel Packages abroad, the client accepts that the use of the same procedure will be made outside national territory, reason for which Celacanto Servicios Turísticos S de RL de CV transfers the Value Added Tax at the rate of 0%, in accordance with the provisions of Article 29, section IV, of the LIVA (Value Added Tax Act).
The acquisition of ‘Travel Packages’ with destination abroad, which include the air transportation service initiated in national territory, Celacanto Servicios Turísticos S de RL de CV, transfers the Value Added Tax at the rate of 16%, only on the part that represents 25% of such means of transportation.
CELACANTO SERVICIOS TURISTICOS S DE RL DE CV declares that:
The photographs shown on its website are for representative purposes and do not guarantee that upon arrival, everything will be exactly as described here:
- The star category assigned to hotels is based on CELACANTO SERVICIOS TURISTICOS S DE RL DE CV’s interpretation and may differ from the categories reported elsewhere.
- The descriptions of the travel services are updated by CELACANTO SERVICIOS TURISTICOS S DE RL DE CV on an ongoing basis but do not guarantee that everything will be exactly the same upon arrival.
- CELACANTO SERVICIOS TURISTICOS S DE RL DE CV reserves the right to reject any person or customer at any time it deems necessary.
- Any claim or written notification against CELACANTO SERVICIOS TURISTICOS S DE RL DE CV, must be received no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the trip.
Disclaimer of liability
CELACANTO SERVICIOS TURISTICOS S DE RL DE CV will not assume responsibility for any claim, cost or expense arising from personal or third party injury, accident or death, loss or damage of personal property, lack of enjoyment, anger, disappointment, distress or frustration (whether mental or physical) resulting from the following causes:
- Acts or omissions of any person other than CELACANTO SERVICIOS TURISTICOS S DE RL DE CV or its employees; Illness, theft, labor disputes, strikes, mechanical failures, quarantine, governmental actions, weather conditions, or any other cause beyond the direct control of CELACANTO SERVICIOS TURISTICOS S DE RL DE CV.
- Inability of the client to travel due to lack of required documents such as, but not limited to passports, visas and certificates. In these cases no refunds apply.
- Failure of the customer to follow instructions including, but not limited to, flight departure times, hotel check-in and check-out times and dates, and coupon redemption policies.
- Cancellation or change for any reason of the travel services offered. CELACANTO SERVICIOS TURISTICOS S DE RL DE CV reserves the right to cancel or change the published services, but will try to substitute them with similar services. If a reservation must be cancelled, CELACANTO SERVICIOS TURISTICOS S DE RL DE CV’s liability will be limited to the refund of all the money paid by the client.
- Full refunds do not apply in situations in which the trip has to be cancelled, interrupted or postponed by CELACANTO SERVICIOS TURISTICOS S DE RL DE CV for reasons beyond its control (reasons of force majeure, such as, but not limited to, weather conditions, hurricanes, earthquakes, strikes, wars, acts of terrorism, etc.) and in which the contractual obligations of CELACANTO SERVICIOS TURISTICOS S DE RL DE CV with its suppliers do not allow it to obtain the refund of the paid amount or to be paid to the supplier on behalf of the client. In these cases, CELACANTO SERVICIOS TURISTICOS S DE RL DE CV reserves the right to retain 10% of the total amount paid for the reservation as an administrative expense.
- Although we update rates on an ongoing basis, in remote cases there is a possibility that rates may change without notice due to contingencies or reasons of force majeure. In these cases, the supplier may not have a way to update the rates quickly. CELACANTO SERVICIOS TURISTICOS S DE RL DE CV makes periodic reviews where there may be differences between the price paid for the reservation and the price required to use the service. In the event of a rate change, if it results in a lower price, that price will be charged and the difference will be refunded. If it results in a higher price, one of our Travel Consultants will contact you and inform you of the change. If you do not agree, CELACANTO SERVICIOS TURISTICOS S DE RL DE CV will refund 100% of the amount paid, but is not responsible for any claims or inconveniences arising from the change of rates or cancellation of the reservation.