Your dream wedding in Puerto Vallarta
Celebrate an unforgettable day
The hotel takes care of all the paperwork: you only need to send us the documentation. The cost of the civil ceremony is $6,000 MXN and includes the judge’s fees and the marriage certificate.
It is the union of two people who make their vows to make a life together in front of their family and friends. It can be a ceremony with sand in which the bride and groom mix the sands as a symbol of the union of their lives, or the ceremony of light, which represents the flame of love, where they say their vows of happiness as well as their future goals and the decision they have made to follow a life together. This ritual is symbolic, to seal their love.
This type of bond has no legal or religious value and the price is $6,000 MXN.
Religious ceremonies can be celebrated in the hotel facilities, specifically in the hall, which will be quoted according to the number of people. In case the client decides to celebrate this ceremony in any of the available churches, the bride and groom are directly responsible for this procedure, even if the religious celebration is in the hotel.
Below is the list of churches:
- Photography and video subject to requirements
- Furniture: white, chocolate, golden tiffany chairs
- Vintage tables: 12 people
- Package of fireworks and sparklers
- Audiovisual: DJ complement (1 smoke camera, lighting, 2 leads, 1 guide, live band Versatile, violin, keyboard, saxophone, mariachi, trio…)
- Decoration and floral arrangements, candy bar, games for children, fire shows, souvenirs, etc. ( are quoted according to needs)
- Babysitters: quoated by the hour
- International buffet menu
- Mexican buffet menu
- Italian buffet menu
- Menu with plating service
- Children’s menu