HOTEL VAMAR VALLARTA, ALWAYS COMMITTED TO OUR CLIENTS AND PARTNERS IN THE SITUATION OF COVID19
The fun and enjoyment of our customers are the main objectives of the Hotel, but safety and protection are our commitment and responsibility, they are priority issues. We do our best to ensure a safe stay and offer maximum flexibility as the new COVID-19 coronavirus situation continues to evolve. We will continue to inform through our social networks and electronic communication channels about flexibility in reservations and data for the safety of travelers.
We inform you that Vamar Vallarta will be operating under the strictest standards and safety and hygiene measures established by the World Health Organization (WHO); It is carrying out an intense cleaning and disinfection campaign in all areas of the hotel, internal and external, to assure our guests and collaborators that they will enjoy an environment that is not only clean, but safer in the current situation; The hotel ensures that effective and reliable products are used in terms of effective surface disinfection, in addition to receiving advice, recommendations and assistance to improve the corresponding protocols.
Flexibility in your reservations
We are making adjustments and considerations in the change policies of your reservations in order to provide you with the best service with maximum flexibility for your next visits.
All individual reservations (including those described as “non-cancellable” [“Advance Purchase”]) scheduled to arrive on or after June 1, 2020 can be changed free of charge, up to 72 hours before the scheduled arrival date.
Any confirmed and guaranteed individual reservations including those described as “non-cancellable” (“Advance Purchase”]) for a future arrival date before December 17, 2020 may be changed, free of charge up to 72 hours before the scheduled arrival date (Subject to availability). If you need to modify reservations made through the website you can enter: www.vamarvallarta.com or contact the hotel by phone 800 3276 6600 or via WhatsApp +52 1 322 22 11177. If your reservation was through a travel agency, We recommend contacting them directly.
Very soon we will open our doors, that is why we have implemented good practices prior to admission, in each service and area.
All our guests and visitors must wear mouth covers upon arrival, they will take their temperature and we recommend constant hand hygiene.
- The rooms will be delivered duly clean, equipped and sanitized.
- The frequency of cleaning public and contact areas is intensified, will be continued as long as necessary.
- Antibacterial gel available to guests at entrances and contact areas RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- We will have antibacterial gel at the entrance
- On-demand service management with visible menus without contact
- Constant improvement in cleaning protocols in surfaces and food and beverage service areas, events and contact service areas
- Security measures in handling implements, mounting on tables (covered dishes, trays, etc.) in Restaurants.
- Implementation of allocation of tables with the healthy distance in restaurants (1.5 to 2.25 meters), between tables.
- Service personnel with face shield protection and mouth covers.
- Reduce the number of tables with a capacity of 50 simultaneous people inside the Restaurant
- Not having an occupancy of more than 4 people per table.
The recreational activities for our guests have been redesigned adapting to the conditions of healthy distance and constant hygiene of equipment and hands. Activities:
Kayak rides, paddle, fishing, 4 tours a day by Iguana ADVENTURE
Night Activities on the Beach from 20:00 to 22:00 hrs. Cinema on the Beach
Music DJ on the beach
- We will have safety and welfare implements for collaborators, protective accessories and constant hand hygiene for personnel, as well as training for the application of the various post-Covid-19 protocols.
- Signaling of security zones through physical distance.
- Constant inspection of chlorine - pool hydration.
- Controlled capacity in access to elevators.
- Permanent medical service if needed
- Rearrangement of furniture, lounge chairs, tables, etc., respecting healthy distance.
- Supervisory committee for emergencies in contact with Health authorities.
Thank you for your attention and preference.
SEE YOU VERY SOON IN THIS YOUR HOME